Medical form with stethoscope
Doctor with Files
Is a family owned Optometric practice since 1949, Doctor Thomas W. Fahy had opened the original location on Fullerton Ave. The office moved locations and opened the doors at our current location in 1973. Doctor Thomas W. Fahy's son; Doctor Timothy J. Fahy joined the practice in 1984, making the practice a father and son operation. Doctor Thomas is currently retired since 2000.
Meet the Doctor
Timothy J. Fahy OD
Graduated from Illinois College of Optometry. Has been a member of the AOA for 37 years. Together with his wife Margaret, has four children.